I have a huge aloe vera plant in my kitchen bay window. A few years ago, I thought it was a goner, but thankfully I didn’t throw it away. It has blossomed into a very hearty plant, and has gotten so big I’ve had to give several sections of it away.
- Aloe is antifungal
- Aloe is antiviral
- Aloe is antibacterial
- Aloe is an antioxidant
- Aloe is full of enzymes
- Aloe contains glyconutrients
- Aloe provides minerals and vitamins to the body
- Aloe is full of electrolytes
- Aloe hydrates the skin
- Aloe alkalizes and balances ph
- Aloe boosts the oxygen in your blood
- Aloe makes for great skin
- Aloe halts inflammation
- Aloe soothes arthritis pain
- Aloe protects the body from the effects of stress
- Aloe lowers blood sugar for diabetics
- Aloe efficiently brings oxygen to cells
- Aloe halts the growth of cancer tumors. Aloe contains acemannan, an immune system booster. Acemannan has also been proven to cure cancer by increasing the production of nitric oxide which shrinks cancer tumors.
- Aloe cures digestive disorders such as ulcers, Crohn’s, celiac, IBS
- Aloe prevents kidney stones
- Aloe accelerates healing from radiation burns
- Aloe stops colon cancer
- Aloe heals, soothes, and lubricates the intestinal tract
- Aloe ends constipation
- Aloe prevents candida infections
- Aloe cleanses the kidneys and protects them from disease
- Aloe lowers high cholesterol and triglycerides without the harmful effects statins provide.
- Aloe cures acid reflux and heartburn
I have been asked what I personally recommend, so have edited this post to add this:
For chronic conditions, I highly recommend Stockton Aloe. They provide the most quality aloe vera you can find, and is well worth the price. It’s truly the “meat” of the aloe.
I have also personally used and have had success with Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice which is organic and has no preservatives.
|Lea Harris founded Nourishing Treasures in 2006. A mom passionate about her family's health and well-being, Lea believes education is power. Encouraging others to take baby steps in the right direction of health for their families, Lea's goal is to raise awareness of what goes into our mouths and on our bodies, providing natural alternative information that promotes health and prevents disease by using traditional foods and nature's medicine.|
Disclaimer: I use affiliate links wherever possible. So if you click on a link, and make a purchase, I might make a small commission, but it doesn't cost you any more.